Hey there lovely ladies! Hope everyone is having a great week so far. And for today, I would like to share with you all 25 easy and (very) helpful beauty hacks that you can definitely use on a daily basis that will make your life easier! (well! hopefully ?).
Some of you might already know a few of these hacks but in case you still don’t theb just continue reading!
And here we go…
- If you are running out of eye makeup remover, do not worry! Simply pour a small amount of Olive Oil on a cotton pad and use it to remove your eye makeup. It’s natural and I am sure you already have it in your kitchen.
- Broken lipstick? No worries girl, just use a lighter to melt (do it for at least 5-10 seconds, yoy don’t want to ruin your lipstick) the broken part of your lipstick, hold it for a few seconds and then put it on the fridge for about an hour.
- Want a long lasting smell of your perfume? Rub a small amount of Vaseline/Petroleum Jelly on your pulse points before spraying your perfume.
- Spray your bobby pins with a hairspray in order for it to be in place longer.
- When you put on or use your bobby pin, flip it for a stronger grip.
- Just like hack number 1, if you are running out of make up remover and olive oil, simply use a coconut oil to remove your make up. (It is also beneficial to your skin!)
- Using a hair dryer, heat your eye curler (just for a few seconds, again! you don’t want to get hurt) before using it for a long lasting curl on your lashes.
- Want a longer looking eye lashes without using any falsies? Dab some baby powder (use a brush or a q-tip) after every coat of your mascara and voila! Say hello to your long eye lashes!
- Running out of gel or liquid eye liner? Then use your mascara as an eyeliner. Use your eye liner brush to apply.
- Use an old mascara brush to apply your eyebrow powder.
- Save your old mascara brush (the one’s you like) and use it instead of the brush of your new mascara (well, if it’s two different brands/kinds of course.)
- Curl your hair vertically for a tighter curl but if you want your curls to be loose then just curl it horizontally.
- Use a tape as a guide for a perfect cat eye liner.
- Apply glue on your nails first before using a glittery nail polish in order for you to be able to remove it faster.
- Got some foundation stains on your white shirt? Rub a little bit of shaving cream on the stain before washing your shirt and it will come off easily.
- Hate waiting for your nail polish to dry? Soak your newly painted nails on a cold water (approximately 1-2 minutes after applying) for it to dry faster.
- Use your conditioner as a replacement for a shaving cream.
- Lay a piece of tissue on your lips and using a brush apply powder (translucent or face powder) on your lips after applying your lipstick for a matte finish/look.
- Use green tea bags to reduce eye puffiness and swelling. Put it on the fridge to cool and then use it on your eyes.
- Use baby shampoo to clean your make up brushes. It is cheaper and is not harsh on your akin and brushes.
- Clumpy mascara? Soak it in a cup of warm water for a few minutes.
- Create a triangle under your eye if you are applying a concealer to effectively hide those dark circles.
- Make your own lip stain by adding loose pigments of your favorite eye shadow or blush on a petroleum jelly.
- Rub lemon and baking soda to make your nails whiter
- If you accidentally bought a darker foundation, add a moisturizer to lighten the color.
And there you have it ladies. I hope you’ll these beauty hacks helpful. ?
Follow me on:
Arlene Kischaen Aboli