A lot of beauty and cosmetics stores carry a variety of face masks in their shelves. All brands offer unique benefits and ingredients. I myself have tried different brands and kinds of face masks but would still make my own masks at home. One of my favourites is the Avocado Face Mask because not only it is very easy to make but the fruit itself is rich with vitamins, minerals and anti-oxidants that are really beneficial to the skin.
So let’s begin.
What you need:
- Half of an Avocado
- 1 spoon of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon of Honey
- 1 teaspoon of Cinnamon Powder
- A bowl and spoon to mix
- Mix all the ingredients thoroughly in a bowl
- And you are DONE!
Why make your own face masks?
- All natural.
- Easy to make and very inexpensive.
- Majority of the ingredients are readily available in your kitchen.
- No harmful chemicals added.
Avocado and Extra Virgin Olive Oil:
- Avocado and Extra Virgin Olive Oil are packed with Vitamins (A, E and C) which helps moisturize, hydrate and maintain the firmness of the skin. These two also contains Oleic Acid (Omega 9) that makes the skin more permeable which in turn helps the skin to absorb the nutrients easier.
- These oils are a very good anti-aging agent for the skin.
- Helps to lighten the complexion of the skin and is a good antibacterial agent which helps avoid, prevent or minimize acne.
- Honey is also a good anti-aging natural product.
- Acne prevention and cure.
- Provides moisture to the skin.
****This mask can be use once or twice a week, leave it on your face for approximately 20-30 minutes before rinsing****
So this is our DIY project for today. Hope you all find this helpful and beneficial.??
Follow me on:
Arlene Kischaen Aboli