France has always been the number one country in my Travel Bucket List since I can even remember and yes it was initially because of the Eiffel Tower but over the years I learned many more places and reasons to love France. So for today’s post, I am going to share with you a few of the places and tourist spots I want to visit and explore in this historic and stunning country.
- Visit the Eiffel Tower and Notre Dame in Paris
- Explore Chateau Versailles.
- To see the famous da Vinci painting, Mona Lisa at the Louvre Museum- the world’s largest museum.
- To visit at least one of the Lavender fields in Provence.
- Be amazed on the waters and beauty of French Riviera
So that’s my France bucket list! Hope you enjoyed it!
Did I miss anything? What are the places you want to visit in France?
Arlene Kischaen Aboli