Hello everyone!! Today I’m doing this “Mystery Blogger Award” Tag post. I would like to thank Mercy for nominating me on my very first tag post. (Check out her amazing blog by clicking here.) As I said, this is the very first tag or award post that I am going to do so I’m really excited about it but I had to do a little bit of research about what this award is really all about. This award is created by Okoto Enigma. Below is the reason why s/he created this award.
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma
**Copied from the original post on Okoto Enigma’s blog
So let’s get down to business..!
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question
- Share a link to your best post(s)
*3 Things about myself
- I am obsessed with Crime Investigation TV shows and documentaries.
- I am a certified coffee addict.
- I am a self confessed shopaholic.Shopping is my way to distress, reward myself, kill time and my me time. (LOL!)
*My best posts
- “Ang huling liham: Para sa hari ng mga hambog” (This is written in tagalog (Filipino) and is my most viewed post to date.
- “When You Left”
- “Understanding over Hatred”
- “Summer 2016: A ride to remember”
- “Pairing for Fall: Knee High Boots & Red Coat”
- “The Fury of a Heart Almost Wrecked”“The Fury of a Heart Almost Wrecked”
*My answers to Mercy’s questions
1. If you can have a free holiday trip, all expenses paid for, to any one place in the world, where would you go to?
–I would probably go to Italy. This country is at the top of my bucket list since there are a lot of beautiful and historical places to visit. I love Italian food as well so it’s going to be a bonus to taste authentic Italian food.
- What was the last photograph that you took with your phone? Will you show it to us? –Hmmm. sure.
Did I disappoint you yet? 😂😂😂
3. Name 3 of your most favourite, holy grail products
–This is by far the most difficult question since I have more than 3 favourites so can I cheat and make it five instead? LOL!! All five items are listed below.
- EYE LINER!!!!!!!! EYE LINER!!!! EYE LINER!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- My Born This Way foundation from Too Faced.
- The lovely Moroccan Oil for my frizzy hair from Marc Anthony.
- Naked Eye shadow Palettes from Urban Decay.
- Dark Lipsticks. My current favorites are the Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick collections of NYX.
4. Share with us one of the most embarrassing moments of your life.
–As you might already know, French is an important language to learn here in Montreal.So the most embarrassing moment of my life happened when I was registering to a French Class in one of the schools here in Montreal. The principal will first interview you in French to know which level they will put you in. The beginning of the interview went well since she was asking me basic questions and I was a confident with my answers until she asked me this specific question “De quel pays viens-tu?” I didn’t understand the full question but when she said “payee” (pronunciation of the word pays) I assumed that she was asking me the method of my payment since I am there to register (duhh!) so I answered DEBIT CARD!!!!!!. The principal laughed her heart out in front of me while I was just staring at her with no expression and in my mind I said “This woman is crazy!” Anyways, to make the story short, I went home still wondering why the principal was laughing so hard when I seriously thought that I answered all her questions correctly so I shared the story to my younger sister. With my broken french I told her the principal’s question and my answer and my sister ended up laughing so hard as well. Eventually she explained that the question De quel pays viens-tu? means “Which country are you from? in English and I answered DEBIT CARD. Pays means Country in English and is pronounced as Payee which is similar to the word Payer which means Pay in English.
5. If you can only leave your house with only 1 makeup item on your face, what would it be?
EYE LINER all the way!! Even if I am running late, I would still take a minute to put my eye liner on. I don’t care about me being late. LOL!!
*Questions to the people I will nominate
- What is your greatest fear? Brief explanation.
- Name 3 of your favorite clothing items.
- If you can spend Christmas with only one person, who is it going to be and why?
- Share a picture of your most unforgettable trip/vacation.
- What is your funniest dating experience?
*People that I nominate:
Hope you guys enjoyed this tag post!
Follow me on:
Arlene Kischaen Aboli