Too Faced is one of the top cosmetics brand in the market. They offer a wide array of products with really good quality. One of their products I have tried recently is the “Born this Way Foundation”. I have been searching for a really good liquid foundation and this has been the best I have ever tried so far. Before making my purchase though, I did a little bit of research mainly by reading reviews from Sephora’s website or watching videos on YouTube (considering that this foundation is a bit pricey, I did not want to waste my hard-earned money if the product is not worth it!) and majority gave it a really good review so I gave it a go. And boy I must say I AM IN LOVE with this little baby right here! So if you are one looking for a good liquid foundation to try or if you want to know more about this product then continue reading!!
- It gives a full coverage: Although the description on the bottle says medium to full coverage I honestly think that this foundation actually creates a full coverage on your skin. Its like it creates a second layer of skin under your skin! (Does that make sense?)
- It looks natural: I think that’s why they name this foundation as “Born this Way” because even though it gives a full coverage on your face it won’t look like you are wearing ANYTHING!!
- It doesn’t look cakey: This product is very lightweight so it does not create any crease even on your dry spots.
- It does not transfer to your clothing easily: One thing I really hate about wearing foundation is the fact that it can stain or transfer to your clothing or any object that touches your face. This foundation however does not do that a lot (unless of course you rub your face in a piece of clothing!) which is very convenient so I don’t have to worry about wearing light colours.
- It stays for a long time: Even if I do not use a setting powder or a setting spray (which I rarely do anyways) after applying this foundation on my face, I’ve noticed that it still stay almost all day. To be honest. I do not need to re-apply the product all day.
- They have a lot of color to choose from: This means you could find the perfect color to match your skin tone!
- It is oil-free
- It is Vegan friendly and is formulated without PARABENS (which is really BAD for your skin!)
Hope you all find this post helpful.! Share your thoughts about this product if you already tried it in the comments box. I would like to hear your opinions as well. 👍👍
Till next time…
Arlene Kischaen Aboli