Hair coloring, Highlights, Blow dry, Hair Straightening and all those hair products that we can buy at the stores all sounds fun especially for us girls. I mean, it’s fun changing your hair color every once in a while to change your look. However, all of these can be really damaging to the hair because of the chemicals or even just the heat (from straightening and curling irons or hair dryer) alone. So for today’s DIY I want to share with you a simple recipe for a hair mask to bring back that shine and life to your hair and also to make it grow faster. A co-worker of mine shared this recipe a few months ago since my hair was really damaged due to constant hair coloring and I must say, this worked perfectly well.
What you’ll need:
- 2 Tablespoon of Castor Oil
- 3 Tablespoon of Almond Oil
- 3 Tablespoon of Coconut Oil (melted)
- shower cap
**You can adjust the measurements depending on your hair length**
- Melt the Coconut Oil
- Mix all ingredients in one bowl
- Apply it in your hair, put the hair mask on and leave it for 30 mins-1 hour or you can leave it overnight.
**For best results, use it 2-3 times a week. The longer you leave the mask on your hair, the better!**
And you are done!!
Now let me give you a brief explanation about the benefits of each ingredients:
- Increases Hair Growth
- Thickens the hair
- Reduce hair damage
- Conditions and moisturize the hair.
- Prevents hair fall
- Conditions and makes the hair stronger
- Hair growth
- Reduce scalp Inflammation
Conditions the hair
Reduce hair breakage
Makes the hair shiny
I hope you guys like this simple DIY. Let me know your feedback once you try this hair mask.
Follow me on:
Arlene Kischaen Aboli